The hub for teamwork in Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams helps your employees work together seamlessly. Get the most out of Teams with these free Microsoft Teams training courses with experienced Microsoft trainers. You’ll discover the power of Microsoft solutions through this interactive learning environment. Courses cover a range of experience levels and functions.
Microsoft Teams Training Courses
- Microsoft Teams Level 100. This introductory course shows the fundamentals to navigate Teams, get your team up and running, and start having conversations.
- Microsoft Teams Level 200. Improve your facility with Teams by learning advanced features, leveling up your meetings and extending your experience with apps.
- Microsoft Teams Channels & Files Level 100. This training focuses on Teams channels and working with shared files. Channels are where work gets done: They are where you’ll find conversations, apps and shared files.
- Microsoft Teams Chat & Meetings Level 100. This Microsoft Teams training looks at two key communication tools in Teams — Chat and Meetings — to help you take collaboration to the next level.
- Microsoft Teams Calling Level 100. Microsoft 365 Voice provides a secure, reliable and rich cloud- based phone system backed by Microsoft Teams. In this course, learn to use the calling features you need.
- Microsoft Teams Meetings Level 100. The meetings workload includes audio conferencing, video and sharing. This course will demonstrate key features of Meetings while focusing on running more effective meetings.
- Microsoft Teams Breakout Rooms Level 100. Virtual breakout rooms are the latest innovation in Microsoft Teams. With breakout rooms, meeting hosts can break participants into separate meeting rooms for smaller group discussions, then bring groups back to the main meeting.
- Microsoft Teams Live Event (Attendee) Level 100. Teams is for more than just communication and collaboration: Attend a keynote presentation with up to 10,000 attendees using a Teams live event.
- Microsoft Teams Live Event (Organizer) Level 100. Teams is for more than just communication and collaboration: Host a companywide keynote presentation or host a digital event for larger audiences.
- Microsoft Teams as a Platform Integrating Apps Level 200. Using apps in Microsoft Teams allows organizations to bring key info, common tools and trusted processes to a single secure location. This training will show the capabilities of applications in Teams and the ways people interact with them.
- Moving from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams Level 100. Discover how to transition from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams efficiently.
Training sessions are conducted at the customer site or delivered virtually using Microsoft Teams. Contact SkyTerra to learn more about how to enroll in these free Microsoft Teams Training opportunities.