You’ve decided you need cyber security insurance but not sure where to start or if you qualify? Cyber security insurance providers ask hard questions before they provide a policy due to the increasing volume of cyber threats and attacks. We’ve created this cyber security questionnaire that will help you collect all of the information you’ll need to get a policy.
In this cyber security insurance questionnaire you will get tips on six parts of cyber security including:
- Information Privacy and Governance: Your control over personally identifiable information (PII), ensuring it is collected, stored, used and shared appropriately.
- Information Security Organization: Securing your data from being stolen, modified, or other accesses without authorization.
- Information Security: Policies that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, inspection, recording or destruction of information to provide integrity, confidentiality, and availability.
- Current Loss Information: The resiliency of your environment to sustain device failures, cyber attacks, or protect itself from lost or stolen hardware.
- Email Security: Procedures and techniques that provide protection for email accounts, content, and communication against unauthorized access, loss or compromise.
- Internal Security: Leveraging the best technology practices to protect your environment.
This questionnaire will help you talk to insurance providers with confidence so you don’t over or under buy. Feel secure that you are providing the correct and necessary information to your insurance provider.
Download the questionnaire now so you can be prepared.