Career Overview: Office 365 Collaboration Systems Engineer
The Systems Engineer position requires expectation of broad and deep technology skills across a range of disciplines. Systems Engineers implement, support, and maintain a variety of IT services, including Azure cloud, networking, security, email, systems integration, governance, and disaster recovery both on premises and in the Azure cloud. Systems Engineers provide subject matter expertise for our clients; helping to design, implement, and support their complex environments. This role is customer facing and requires excellent written and oral communication skills.
In addition to a well-rounded technical skill set, this role focuses on Office 365 collaboration.
- Experience with O365 email migrations
- On premises to O365
- O365 to O365
- Other sources (Google, Notes, etc.)
- Mailbox, Group, and delegate migrations
- Experience with migration products
- BitTitan, Cloudiway, SkyKick, etc.
- Extensive experience with on premises Exchange, including hybrid configurations
- Experience with email security: SPF, DKIM, DMARC
- Experience with Mimecast deployment and configuration
- Experience with Microsoft Teams VOIP
- Migrations, number porting
- Understanding of voice licensing and calling plans
- Configuration of auto-attendants, call queues
- Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD)
- Deployment and configuration
- Network design and config
- Image creation/management
- Experience with Nerdio a plus
- Experience with ADConnect
- Configuration, upgrades, migrations, troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, and/or Operations from an accredited college/university or related professional experience
- Excellent technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively and handle shifting priorities professionally
- Ability to perform performance benchmarking with strong analytical skills, strategic focus, broad-based business judgment, proven initiative, creativity, assertiveness and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication and reactionary/triage instincts
- Experience in risk management, oversight of quality assurance, and quality review processes.
- Able to provide exceptional customer service and technical expertise for our clients
To apply for this position or for more information, please send your resume and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Office 365 Collaboration Systems Engineer.